SEO Case Study
The Core are Auckland’s most trusted Apple repair specialists. With over a decade of trading and the best warranties in the industry, they are called up by insurance companies and New Zealand’s businesses alike to get the job done right the first time.
Their Auckland-wide services include iPhone screen repairs, Macbook repairs, iPad repairs and iMac repairs with urgent same day and courier pickup-delivery service available in this region. They operate a physical store in the CBD but offer same-day urgent repair services with courier pickup and delivery services Auckland wide.
- Reduce cost per conversion on Google Ads paid traffic.
- Improve organic (SEO) visibility for high conversion keywords related to main service offerings.
- Improve site conversion rates with CRO.
- Technical SEO optimisation for WordPress website.
- Improve first page rankings for identified high search volume, high purchase intent keywords
- Appear in Google maps (local pack) listings for all high-value keywords within Auckland
- Increase Organic traffic sufficiently to replace lost traffic and conversions from Google Ads.
- Keyword research (Google Trends and Competitor Analysis)
- Remedy coding issues in WordPress theme, optimise H1 and H2 tags, optimise meta descriptions and page content.
- Internal linking and link-building campaign to increase domain authority ensuring that no page is no more than two clicks away from the home page.
- Enriched the content on the existing landing pages with high quality (trust-invoking) images and FAQ sections to increase content length
- Increased NAP listings through local directory submissions and social media profiles (Facebook)
- Published 1 x 750 word blog post each month to enrich the site (fresh content signal) and improve internal linking to landing pages.
- Ensured Google Console registered all pages across the site as 100/100 for on page SEO performance
- 150 position improvement across 10 target keywords within 20 days.
- 25% growth in organic visibility for non-branded terms within 20 days.
- 38% decrease in bounce rate within 20 days with CRO.
- 77% increase in pages per session within 20 days with CRO.
- 9.4% increase in overall site health within a three month period – removing all existing site errors
- Average position across target keywords improved from 14.21 to 7 (between April 24th to August 5th). On aggregate we improved by 199 positions during this period.
- The Domain in Local Pack for 4 out of 14 target keywords
- Outranked the Apple Support Page for the term ‘Apple Repair Auckland’
- The Core rank on the first page for 10 out of 14 identified target keywords
We start with an in-depth review of your website; any previous SEO work that may have been completed, site architecture, content audit, competitor analysis and current rankings.
Keyword and Competitor Research
We undertake extensive keyword and competitor research to uncover keyword gaps and whitespace opportunities.
Technical SEO improvements to optimise site performance, speed, architecture, health and keyword alignment.
Content Development and Link Building
Content Strategy Development and Link Building to establish client as market leaders.